Pelvic and Orthopedic Physical Therapy in Boston’s Back Bay
262 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02116
(if you are using a maps app, put 263 Beacon into the app so you don’t get dropped off in the back of the building!)
To schedule email Dustienne (@) flourishphysicaltherapy.com
Before you schedule your visit
Our practice is out-of-network with insurance. What does this mean? The length of your visit is not limited by insurance. We are lucky to be able to spend an hour with our clients.
Some insurance will cover out-of-network physical therapy visits. Talk to your insurance company to find out how your specific coverage works for you.
- Some clients have out-of-network physical therapy benefits and may receive partial reimbursement.
- Some clients have in-network benefits, but have a high deductible that must be met before physical therapy is covered.
- Some clients have no physical therapy benefits and pay per visit regardless of if the clinic is in-network or out-of-network.
If you have out-of-network physical therapy benefits, you will be provided with a “super bill” for you to submit to your insurance. Call your insurance and ask:
- Are you required to receive pre-authorization prior to your initial visit?
- Do you need a physician referral, primary care referral, or a specialist referral?
- What is your deductible? How much has been met? What percentage of reimbursement does your plan allows for?
- Does the percentage change with a non-preferred provider?
- Is there a cap to the amount of visits or money spent annually?
- How does your plan want you to submit? Is there a specific form they provide? See this example from Blue Cross of MA.
- Verify the correct mailing address or fax number for claims submission.
Please understand that it is the client’s responsibility check benefits and understand that some plans do not reimburse.
Initial evaluation (75 min) $220
Follow up treatment sessions (55 min) $160
Flourish Physical Therapy does not have a relationship with Medicare. (Read my colleague’s blog on this current situation.) If you or your loved one is looking to be evaluated and has Medicare, use the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) physical therapist locator to find someone who is in-network with Medicare.
We look forward to supporting you on your healing journey!