Do you experience
What we treat
- Vulvar pain/vulvodynia
- Vaginismus and/or sexual pain
- Interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome
- Pudendal neuralgia
- Coccyx and rectal pain
- Testicular pain
Prenatal and Postpartum
- Diastasis Recti Abdominus (DRA)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Core strengthening for injury prevention
- Urinary urgency and frequency
- Hip pain
- Pubic pain
- Back pain
- Prolapse (Cystocele, Rectocele, Uterine Prolapse, Rectal Prolapse)
- Sexual pain
- Scar pain related to c-section or vaginal delivery
- All orthopedic concerns (hip, back, sacroiliac joint, knee, neck, etc.)
- Optimal binding techniques and treating associated rib, shoulder, and pelvic pain
- Therapeutic yoga
- Treatment techniques include movement analysis, body mechanics, myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, visceral mobilization, neuromuscular reeducation, and therapeutic exercise
Dustienne is an incredible provider, she makes me feel safe and comfortable and very cared for. I saw Dustienne after having my first child for some rehab and after a few months together I saw a great improvement in my SUI and overall pelvic comfort.
I worked with Alex, and they were wonderful. It was so affirming to be able to work with a fellow non-binary person to address my pelvic health concerns. They helped me address some imbalances I had, which helped me build more confidence and feel better overall. I highly recommend them to anyone, especially fellow queer folks.
I’ve been working with Dustienne & Alex for awhile now on some bad hypertension issues. Their philosophy is a very holistic one—not only doing things like stretches and tissue massage, but also providing many other healing tactics like meditation & yoga tailored to specific issues. They also always give specific strategies. I cannot recommend Flourish highly enough!
I am grateful to have found Dustienne. The issues that I sought her care for have significantly improved with her care and guidance. Her clinical expertise, sensitivity, kindness and good sense of humor make for a comfortable and nurturing therapeutic experience. The world needs more skilled pelvic floor physical therapists like her!